Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's just a room, Tony.

Dear James/Jimmy or Neil/Tony:

You are an amazing actor. I knew from the moment I saw you you would be spectacular. I see now I was right. And that accent... I don't know why, but something about hearing you switch from American to that seamless Irish accent just made me tumble over into love with you.

I could watch your scene all day. Three times was not nearly enough.

And you and your friend spoke to me? Smiling and sincere. You said we were good, my friend and I; said you loved our scene. When we loved you. I'd freeze time to speak with you for ages, either of you. I'd kill for your presence, or so it seems. If I could replay today, I would, just to help myself not be so awkward.

I know nothing will come of this, but tell me that for today, at least, you want me as much as I want you.

"You're beautiful./ You're beautiful./ You're beautiful,/ it's true.
I saw your face/ in a crowded place,/ now I don't know what to do.
I will never be with you."
-Beautiful, James Blunt

I suppose I'd forgotten until today how many hot boys there truly were in the world. And that was just at Region Drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I'm a Mormon. I'm a writer. I'm a theatre-enthusiast. I'm an improviser. I'm a cake-decorator. I'm a Jason Mraz fan. I'm a poet. I'm a slob. And I'm happy you're reading.